CAREER QUICK FACTS
• Over six years of experience in marketing and advertising, including both agency and client-side exposure for agencies/brands including evolve24, YA, Target, Russell Herder, Spyder Trap, Mindshare (London) and Carlson Marketing
• A few of my past/current clients: Sleep Number, T-Mobile, TCF Bank, UnitedHealth Group
• Specialties include account management/coordination; strategic campaign development; branding and messaging strategy; social media and content development; insights and analysis generation
• Managed and coordinated (“dotted line”) the work of teams as large as eight on nationwide client work
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
evolve24 – Account/Engagement Manager - January 2016 – Present
• Client: Sleep Number.
• Serve as on-site point of contact for one of the agency's marquee clients.
• Manage all aspects of the account, including communication, strategic growth initiatives, budgets and proposals.
• Guide real-time brand, social media and product positioning strategy insights on a daily, weekly and ad hoc basis.
• Collaborate daily with client content and creative teams to improve real-time content quality and resonance.
•Assist client team in developing digital content strategy on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Coordinate the work of a remote team of agency data analysts to provide deeper actionable information for the client’s customer insights and brand strategy teams.
YA - Account Manager - May 2014 – December 2015
• Clients: T-Mobile, Dish Network, MetroPCS, brightspot Mobile, Univision Mobile, Walmart Family Mobile, GoSmart Mobile, Ambit Energy.
• Served as daily point of contact and overall relationship manager for digital and loyalty-driven marketing deliverables for one of the agency's largest and most active accounts.
• Led strategic development of client projects and managed all budgets and billing for assigned accounts.
• Worked directly with the client on tight time lines to produce digital deliverables involving other national partners.
• Coordinated and managed internal teams, including project managers, design staff, and development resources.
Target Corp. – Project Manager, In-Store Marketing - August 2013 – May 2014
• Managed production of 600+ separate creative deliverables for brand-name entertainment and electronics properties.
• Organized deployment of in-store marketing print creative for reinvention and merger of retailer's Entertainment and Electronics departments for selected stores nationwide.
• Served as daily point of contact for creative partners, multiple functional teams and external stakeholders.
• Executed creative concept approval by coordinating agency partners, external vendors (including Apple, Disney, Samsung and others), and internal stakeholders.
• Coordinated review and production process to ensure timely completion, including managing timing and action plans.
Russell Herder – Account Coordinator and Digital Specialist - January 2012 – May 2013
• Clients: TCF Bank, Essentia Health, Grand View Lodge, University of Minnesota, Association of American Medical Colleges, and others.
• Assisted in creating brand and communication strategy for clients with local, regional, and national scope.
• Served as direct point of contact for multiple clients, including writing briefs and coordinating production teams.
• Conducted and assisted in primary and secondary research to guide account planning.
• Planned and executed client campaigns across a variety of media.
• Wrote print, radio, social, and web copy.
• Implemented digital initiatives, including social media strategy, content development, and search marketing.
• Managed social content and wrote and analyzed SMS outreach for campaign that won 2013 Best Fitness or Health Campaign - External/Public from Ragan's Health Care Communication News.
EDUCATION AND VOLUNTEER WORK
• University of Denver: BS Business Administration/Marketing (2008-2011).
• MIMA Summit Programming Committee (2017-present): I am an active member of the committee that puts together the annual Summit event for digital marketers. In this capacity, I help develop Summit breakout session content and pursue speakers and topics that the committee believes will be of interest to attendees.
• Surly Gives a Damn (2017-present): Surly Gives a Damn is the philanthropic arm of Surly Brewing Company – I regularly volunteer with SGAD on a range of projects, including rehabbing housing, cleaning up parks, packing medical supplies, putting together furniture for those in need, and much more.